HP Tango Terra Printer
• Print with the forest in mind. HP Tango Terra comes with 20 sheets of HP FSC®-certified paper that helps stop deforestation and protect wildlife.
• Reduce carbon footprint. HP has made the entire life cycle of Tango Terra net-carbon neutral from raw material extraction and processing to manufacturing, use and end of life.
• Minimize plastics in nature. Tango Terra and HP Instant Ink cartridges are made with recycled content. HP Tango Terra is delivered in packaging that is plastic-free and made with 40% recycled content.
Smart and simple
• Get started fast with simple, guided setup.
• Have confidence in your connection and performance with dual-band Wi-Fi®.
• Try voice-activated printing for a time-saving, hands-free printing experience.
More connected than ever
• Connect to cloud-based printing with Wi-Fi® or your cellular network.
• Print everyday documents easily from your phone.
• Create high-quality scans from your phone, and send to print, email, or the cloud.
Reduce plastic waste and save up to 50% with Instant Ink
• When you enroll in HP Instant Ink, responsible cartridge recycling is included.
• Save on ink and never run out.Ink is automatically delivered with carbon offset shipping.
• Trusted HP quality delivers rich black text and authentic colors so all your prints will shine.
In the box
• HP Tango Printer with output tray; HP 64 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~125 pages); HP 64 Setup Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~110 pages); Power Cable; Ink Caution Flyer, FSC®-certified HP EcoFFICIENT paper 8 ½ x 11 20 sheets, No USB Cable. Not supported.
• Follow set-up instructions printed inside the box
• Instructions how to recycle your old printer also included.
POWER Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz).
POWER CONSUMPTION 100VAC/60Hz, (Wi-Fi connection only), 2.6350 watts (ready); 1.3433 watts (sleep); 0.0499 watts (off); 230VAC/50Hz (Wi-Fi connection only), 2.7324 watts (ready), 1.4632 watts (sleep), 0.0971 watts (off)
ENERGY EFFICIENCY ENERGY STAR® qualified
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE 41 to 104°F
OPERATING HUMIDITY RANGE 20 to 80% RH
DIMENSIONS (W X D X H) 14.84 x 8.11 x 3.58 in
DIMENSIONS MAXIMUM (W X D X H) 14.8 x 20.6 x 10.4 in
WEIGHT 6.79 lb
PACKAGE WEIGHT 9.35 lb
WHAT’S IN THE BOX HP Tango Printer with output tray; HP 64 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~125 pages); HP 64 Setup Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~110 pages); Power Cable; Instant Ink Flyer; Ink Caution Flyer; Setup poster, Media Kit Adv Photo 4×6 5 sheets, No USB Cable. Not supported.
CABLE INCLUDED No (USB) cable. Printer does not support USB connection.
WARRANTY This Product include one-year technical support; one-year limited hardware warranty; access to 24/7 web support services through www.hp.com/support/tango
SOFTWARE INCLUDED HP Smart app
RESOLUTION (BLACK) Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
RESOLUTION (COLOR) Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer and 1200 input dpi)
MONTHLY DUTY CYCLE Up to 500 pages Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.
PRINT SPEED, BLACK (ISO, LASER COMPARABLE) Up to 11 ppm
RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME 100 to 300 pages
PRINT TECHNOLOGY HP Thermal Inkjet
DISPLAY Edge Light Display: 15 RGB LEDs and 2 Amber LEDs for cartridge related problems.
NUMBER OF PRINT CARTRIDGES 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color)
REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGES HP 64 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~200 pages); HP 64 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~165 pages); HP 64XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge (~600 pages); HP 64 High Yield Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~415 pages). Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies 
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER Dynamic security enabled printer. Intended to be used with cartridges using only HP original electronic circuitry. Cartridges with modified or non-HP electronic circuitry may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future. http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
COMPATIBLE INK TYPES Pigment-based (black); dye-based (color)
PRINT LANGUAGES HP PCL3 GUI
PRINT SPEED, COLOR (ISO, LASER COMPARABLE) Up to 8 ppm
PAPER TRAYS, STANDARD 1
PAPER TRAYS, MAXIMUM 1
MOBILE PRINTING CAPABILITY HP Smart app
CONNECTIVITY, STANDARD Wi-Fi
PRINT SPEED, BLACK (DRAFT) Up to 20 ppm
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS macOS 10.11 or later Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, macOS 10.11 or later
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, macOS 10.11 or later
MEMORY CARD COMPATIBILITY None
MEMORY, STANDARD 256 MB DDR3
MEMORY, MAXIMUM 256 MB DDR3
PRINTER MANAGEMENT Embedded Web Server
PRINT SPEED, COLOR (DRAFT) Up to 19 ppm
SUPPORTED NETWORK PROTOCOLS 9100; SNMP; SLP; IPP; WS; Wireless
DUPLEX PRINTING Manual
ENVELOPE INPUT CAPACITY Up to 5 envelopes
BORDERLESS PRINTING Yes (up to 5 x 7 in, 13 x 18 cm)
FINISHED OUTPUT HANDLING Sheetfed
MEDIA SIZES SUPPORTED A4; B5; A6; DL envelope (Note: many other media sizes are supported. Anything from 76.2 x 127 to 215.9 x 355.6 mm)
MEDIA SIZES, CUSTOM 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
MEDIA TYPES Plain Paper, HP Photo Papers, HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper, HP Matte Presentation Paper, HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper, Other Photo Inkjet Papers, Other Matte Inkjet Papers, Other Glossy Inkjet Papers, Inkjet Hagaki, Plain Paper, Thick, Plain Paper, Light/Recycled
RECOMMENDED MEDIA WEIGHT 20 lb
SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHT 16 to 32 lb (plain paper); 20 to 55 lb (envelope); up to 110 lb (cards)
MEDIA WEIGHTS BY PAPER PATH 60 to 300 g/m²
PRINT SPEED, BLACK (NORMAL) Up to 11 ppm
PRINT SPEED, COLOR (NORMAL) Up to 8 ppm